Provide a concentrated, effective dose of coenzyme Q10 to enhance energy production, promote cardiovascular health and maintain healthy blood lipids. CoQ10 levels naturally decline with age and supplementation helps enhance CoQ10 levels in the body.
What is the Blackmores difference?
Blackmores CoQ10 uses oil-based suspension to improve absorption
Contains a natural source of CoQ10 that is the bioactive form and is identical to CoQ10 produced in the human body.
150 mg per capsule
Added artificial ingredients
Contains preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners
What's in each tablet?
Active ingredients per tablet
How many should I take?
Adults - Take 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
- Talk to your doctor before making any changes to heart medication.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your healthcare professional before use.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Also bought with
Provides three times the amount of omega-3 per capsule than our regular fish oil*, a convenient, all in one capsule to maintain heart, skin, eye, brain health, as well as to help relieve inflammation and symptoms of mild arthritis.
Heart and Circulation
Bio E 500
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidants with a range of benefits, including promote cardiovascular health, nourish your skin, enhance the immune system and support cell function.