The chewable form of vitamin C supports the immune system and is sweetened with naturally derived ingredients. It is buffered with sodium ascorbate making it less acidic for those with sensitive stomachs and contains citrus bioflavonoids extract with more benefits for the body.
What is the Blackmores difference?
Orange flavoured chewable vitamin C
No artificial sweetener
Sweetened with naturally derived ingredients
It is buffered with sodium ascorbate which is less acidic for those with a sensitive stomach
More than just vitamin C for better effect
Enhanced with naturally derived bioflavonoid extracts
Vegetarian and vegan friendly
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Suitable for the whole family
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 4
What's in each tablet?
Active ingredients per tablet
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
How many should I take?
Adults - Chew 2 tablets with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 4-18 years - For immune health, chew 1 tablet with a meal or as professionally prescribed.
- Not to be used by children under 4 years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your healthcare professional before use.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Also bought with
Multivitamins + Minerals
Once-a-day formula to fill nutrition gaps and improve general health and well-being.
B Performance Complex
Specifically formulated with a combination of B vitamins and other nutrients for energy support and brain health.